Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Last taste of Summer

Hi everyone, 

I know fall is approaching, but it doesn't feel like just yet, so we decided to have one last summer refresher. This refresher is made with strawberries and a touch of lime all mixed together with lemonade. 


It's known as the Strawberry Limeade, and let me tell you it's ohhh sooo gooodd! 
I was surprised at much I really enjoyed it. I mean, I love anything with strawberries, but I have never had anything that has this good of a strawberry taste. It's like you're eating a bowl of strawberries, which I don't know about you, but I could eat that all day. You must try this drink any day, any season, any year, it is that DELICIOUS. Trust me. 

Check out the Recipe:

  • Strawberry Açai refresher to bottom line
  • No water
  • ½ lime refresher & ½ lemonade to second line
  • Add ice and shake

No comments:

Post a Comment